Dr Anupam Mazumdar
Dr. Anupam Mazumdar
- Lecturer in Computer Science
- Contributor to Certificate of Higher Education in Skills for the Workplace programme
- Module leader of Problem Solving and Decision Making module
- Internal Assessor and moderator
I have been working as a Computer Science and Business Management lecturer at University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD), London since October 2018. In addition, I have also been working as a Computer Science lecturer at UK College of Business and Computing (UKCBC) since April 2018. I have been working as a visiting lecturer (part time) in various education establishments in UK higher education since 2009 and did teach different modules from IMIS and ACP awarding bodies.
After completing my bachelor degree from University of Madras, Chennai, India, I had worked in an education establishment in Bangladesh as a supporting English lecturer. Upon completion my masters degree (MSc), from Greenwich University, London, UK, I have worked both in IT industry in the UK for a year but continued as a lecturer in different UK Higher Education Establishments.
In February 2014, I have started my doctoral journey with the research interest on Cloud Computing Adoption and successfully completed in 2019. My specialist research interests concern implementing technologies within business (specially in e-Commerce and e-Business), different aspects of Cloud Computing, legal aspects of computing and technology adoption, information management and qualitative research methods.
IMIS, ACP, CIPD, IEEE, BCS
Digital Skills and Research Methods, Cloud Computing, Networking and Programming (Java, C#), Network Security and Problem Solving and Decision Making
Cloud Computing, Big Data and IoT
- Cloud Computing
- Information Management System
- Big Data
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Technology adoption theories (TOE and Cloud Life Cycle)
- Successfully developed library information system for university library (as per BSc project)
- Successfully developed a software for niche entrepreneurs
- Supporting small and medium business to understand the importance of implementing modern technology within businesses
- Mazumdar, A. & Alharahsheh, H. (2019). Insights of Trends and Developments in Cloud Computing. South Asian Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 01(03), pp. 98-107.
Mazumdar, A. & Alharahsheh, H. (2019). Small & Medium Enterprises (Smes) – Insights of Bangladeshi Smes in Different Contexts of Adopting Cloud Computing. Cross Current International Journal of Economics, Management and Media Studies, 01(05), pp. 130-140.
Mazumdar, A. & Alharahsheh, H. (2019). Key Challenges and Barriers Facing Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Bangladesh. South Asian Research Journal of Business and Management, 01(03), pp. 118-120.